The USB Type-C High Speed Signal Quality Test Fixture is used to measure the USB2.0 High Speed Signal Quality for upstream and downstream ports of USB Devices, Host and Hubs.
- Characterization and validation of all USB2.0 electrical compliance characteristics
- Device, Hub, Host Hi-Speed Signal Quality Test (EL_2, EL_3, EL_4, EL_5, EL_6, EL_7)
- Device, Hub, Host Packet Parameters (EL_21, EL_22, EL_23, EL_25)
- Device, Hub, Host CHIRP Timing (EL_28, EL_29, EL_31, EL_33, EL_34, EL_35)
- Device, Hub, Host Suspend/Resume/Reset Timing (EL_27, EL_28, EL_38, EL_39, EL_40, EL_41)
- Device, Hub, Host Test J/K, SE0_NAK (EL_8, EL_9)
- Hub Sync Truncation (EL_42, EL_43)
- Hub EOP Dribble (EL_44, EL_45)
- Hub Jitter (EL_46, EL_47)
- Hub Delay (EL_48)
- Host SOF (EL_55)
- Device, Hub, Host Full Speed Signal Quality
- Device, Hub Inrush Current under Unattached, 3A, 1.5A and Default mode
- Device, Cable, Host and Hub DCR measurement
- CC1/CC2 DIP Switch selection Rp default, 3A and 1.5A; Rd and Ra.
- Characterization and validation of the USB VBus lines
- Characterization and validation of the USB CC1 lines
- Characterization and validation of the USB CC2/ Vconn lines
- Characterization and validation of the USB SBU lines
- Measure the Vbus voltage
- Power your device externally over Vbus
- For debug purpose
- Keep the firmware loaded when running USBCV (e.g. Cypress FX2 or FX3)
- Allows the easy validation if your USB3.x device falls back to mandatory USB2.0 legacy high speed operation
This fixture is USB-IF approved!
Not forget to order the required USB cable set and SMA cables.
Purchase the complete bundle with more than 10% discount.